A good breakfast / tiffin item which can be prepared at short notice. Was searching for eggless version and this recipe turned out to be good. Don't remember the link exactly as it was taken long time back. Thought of sharing it with you all
- Plain Flour (Maida) - 1 Cup
- Sugar - 1 tbsp
- Baking Powder - 2 tbsp
- Salt - 1/8 tsp
- Milk - 1 Cup
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Honey - to spread on pancake
- Raisin - 2 tsp
- In a bowl, mix flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Mix well. Add milk & oil and beat it well till the batter is smooth.
- Grease a pan and heat it. Pour 1/4 cup of batter over medium heat and spread it by rotating the pan (don't use the laddle for spreading)
- Cook till the side is done and flip it and cook the other side too till golden brown.
- Apply a tsp of honey on the surface and serve hot
- Mash banana like a smooth paste and add to batter to make banana pan cake
- Soak dates in water and grind to a nice paste or add it as it is for making dates pan cake
- can mix any furit pulp or finely chopped fruit to make different type of pancakes making your own variations.
- Instead of honey you can add maple syrup or anyother topping of your choice