Loka Samastha Sukhino Bhavanthu!

Loka Samastha Sukhino Bhavanthu!

WELCOME :-)

warm WELCOME to my Hobby Lounge.
Just Recline, Relax smiley and Enjoy a "Good Time" @ My Hobby Lounge smiley

SEARCH

June 6, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

Happily received the Versatile Blogger Award from Poorni who is doing a wonderful job by presenting her yummy signature recipes through her blog Easy & Homely CookBook


It is a motivation in the blogging world when we are recognised by blogpals not just by our talent & paritcipation but by remembering them while sharing happiness.

Versatile Blogger Award is given to bloggers posting on mutliple interests.

Thank you Poorni for passing this award to me. You made my day :-) Hugs to you.




I am a :-
  1. Nature Lover
  2. Like books authored by Ruskin Bond, Enid Blyton,Kenneth Anderson, Jim Corbett and Indian writers on topic of my interests.
  3. Daily meeting my friends in the Chat room
  4. A Foodie
  5. A loving daughter, wife and daughter-in-law
  6. Happy & content with what I have
  7. Praying for the friendship, company & guidance of the almighty always

Happiness doubles when shared. So here i am sharing my happiness by passing this lovely award to the versatile bloggers

  1. Usha Srikumar from Usha Srikumar's Musings - a multi talented blogpal who is rocking with her tanjore paintings, recipes and lot more.
  2. Mahi from Mahi's Kitchen - throws charm through her photo sharing, presentation, narration on various interests viz., recipes, travelogue etc
  3. Sudha from Sudha out of the Box she is a new blogger but not new to the world of arts & crafts. Got amazing creativity and patience. Her creative jewellery works & decorative items are awesome!
  4. Gopu Sir from VAI.GOPALAKRISHNAN who writes Tamizh Short stories, recently published his drama "Adi Shankara" which has won a prize in all India level writiing competition in the year 2007, makes spiritual postings with divine narration....
  5. Leela Govind from leelas hobbies is a good cook, expert crocheteer, embroider and other art & paint works.


Dear Ushaben, Mahi, Sudha, Gopur Sir, Leela chechi ,


Congratulations! applause a big hug to you all friends

To accept the award, link back to me and Share 7 things about  yourself like you see in my post here. If you want to know how to do it, please e-mail me. smiley My best wishes to you all.




25 comments:

Lavanya said...

Congrats on ur award and happy to follow u. Do visit my blog when you http://lavanyasrecipes.blogspot.com/

Mira said...

Thank you Lavanya. Sure. Will visit soon. :-)

Akila said...

congrats dear..

Event: Dish Name Starts With M

Learning-to-cook

Regards,
Akila

Mahi said...

Congrats on your award Mira! Well deserved!

Thanks a ton for sharing it with me..so sweet of you! :))

Mira said...

Thank you Akila :-)

Mira said...

Thank you Mahi. Pleasure is mine :D

Leelagovind said...

congrats on you for wiinning the award and so kind of you for sharing it with me mira..im so proud to accept them.thanks a lot dear..
BTW i will mail you the pdf files that you asked..

Mira said...

Thank you. Pleasure is mine Leela Chechi.

வை.கோபாலகிருஷ்ணன் said...

Mira,

My Heartiest Congratulations to you for getting this very valuable award.

Thanks a Lot for choosing my name also in offering this award.

Really I am very very happy in accepting this award from you.

My Sweet Greetings & Best Wishes to one & all who gets this award today from you.

With kind regards &
Best Wishes
G O P U

ashok said...

congrats..u deserve it...wonderful blog!

Recipe World said...

Congrats.. u really deserve it.. U hav a wonderful space.. Happy to be ur follower.. :)

nityakalyani said...

Congrats Mira for winning another award. So sweet of you to pass it to others. Another feather in your hat - achievements are tonic boosters

Unknown said...

iam fascinated by your blog Mira! Glad to follow you. do visit mine when you find time
http://swasthfreak.blogspot.sg/

Mira said...

Gopu Sir Pleasure is mine :-) Thank you and best wishes to you too.

Mira said...

Thank you Ashok :-)

Mira said...

Thank you Recipe world

Mira said...

Nityaben, thank you so much :-)

Mira said...

THank you swasthi. sure will visit soon

வை.கோபாலகிருஷ்ணன் said...

Please go through

http://gopu1949.blogspot.in/2012/06/blog-post.html

in which my special THANKS to MIRA is given.

With kind regards

GOPU

Usha Srikumar said...

Congrats on recieving this well deserved award,Mira dear:)))
And it is so sweet of you to remember me and pass it on to me...Thank you:)

Reshmi said...

congrats and wishing you many more... me your new follower.. do drop in my space Noel collections in your spare time

Mira said...

My pleasure Ushaben

Gopu sir, i visited the link you have given and left my comments :-)

Mira said...

Thank you Reshmi. Sure will visit you soon.

sudha said...

Congratulations Mira.
Thanks so much for passing the award to me too....but I am a novice Mira and I definitely need all the help to add it to my blog !!

Vishku said...

Hi Mira
Congrats dear Let Holi begin with more lively colour fulposts and more boosts to you...

Your Kind Attention Please :-)

Thank you for paying a visit to My Hobby Lounge to view "Mira's Talent Gallery"

If you like My Hobby Lounge you can motivate by "Liking", "Sharing", "Tweeting", "Voting", "Following" "commenting" :-)

To get the latest updations, "subscribe" using your e-mail ID

Use "search" option for things you are looking for in My Talent Gallery.

Cookbook is given in dropdown list form for your convenience. You will find it on the right side column. Wish you a great time :-)